Sunday, September 23, 2012

Did you ever........

The first floor bathroom was blossoming with the new wallpaper that we had chosen.  It was very similar to the color and pattern that Betty Lou Crist (and Bob?) had chosen.  The excitement grew as I watched  Rena attach each strip of paper to the white primed wall.  That is, until she informed me that we did not have enough paper to finish the last wall.  There was the term "22 inch repeat" which caused match up issues and waste.  "Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY "- was all that I could think.  Then she told me that I should ask the store for the same Lot #.  That sounded like pushing my luck even more.  Since this paper was purchased a year before in optimistic anticipation, it was not too thrilling to call Sherwin-Williams.  I was thinking of plan B or C as I dialed.  Ta Da, we were able to find it - same lot and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment